GoldenEye 007 è uno sparatutto in prima persona pubblicato in Europa il 5 novembre 2010 per Wii. James Bond, agente 007, insieme al suo superiore, l’agente 006 Alec Trevelyan, si deve infiltrare in un covo sovietico che costruisce armi chimiche per i terroristi, nel tentativo di distruggerlo, ma le cose si mettono male, Trevelyan viene assassinato da un colonnello e Bond viene costretto a scappare in aeroplano distruggendo la base.
Scopri le recensioni e le migliori offerte di wii 007:
- Dr Yes: The best Bond game ever, and one of the most beloved first person shooters of all time, returns with a whole new makeover and mountains of new features.
- Thunderball: The ground-breaking single-player mode returns in a way you've never seen before, with new story elements, new moves, and some of the best graphics on the Wii.
- Screen Giants: The classic four-player splitscreen multiplayer returns with all your favourite, levels, weapons and classic Bond villains such as Odd Job and Jaws.
- Golden Gun: Use the controller of your choice from a Wii remote to a Wii Zapper, Classic Controller, GameCube joypad or even the limited edition Golden Classic Controller Pro.
- Hollywood Talent: Daniel Craig takes the role of Bond, with Judi Dench as M. Plus the original film's script writer Bruce Feirstein is back to update the story for 2010.
- Six classic Bond films, one incredible game: 007 Legends features an innovative storyline that finds the world's top Mi6 agent, James Bond, in a critical situation, flashing back to his most intense encounters from six popular Bond films, including this year's upcoming Daniel Craig film - Skyfall.
- Be the spy, live the adventure: Using sharp investigative and surveillance skills and equipped with unparalleled quick wits, physical abilities, and state-of-the-art gadgets and weaponry, players will take on stealth-based mechanics and dynamic free-form melees in a wide range of secret agent objectives, including assault, espionage, elimination and defence operations like a real covert operative.
- By air, land and space: Each mission in 007 Legends brings with it a fast-paced and exciting vehicle-based gameplay segment, where players can chose between taking complete control and driving like only James Bond knows how to drive, or opt for a guided cruise control-style experience in order to focus on using weapons and gadgets to take down pursuing enemies.
- Take on the missions alone or together: The fan-favorite single-player Mi6 Ops Missions, which debuted in GoldenEye 007: Reloaded, returns in full-force in 007 Legends to challenge players to complete all-out action, stealth and gadget-based missions and compete for the highest online leader board scores. The game also features a robust James Bond multiplayer experience, including local four-player split-screen game modes and 12-player online competitive gameplay with new maps, weapons, characte
- Activision Blizzard Deutschland